Wet Felted Soaps Mini Workshop
February 1 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm£25
Come and make some pretty felted soaps in Emma’s wet felting mini workshop.
Wet felted soaps are fun to make- a great intro to wet felting. The benefits of felt soaps are:
– make the soap last longer
– no gunge under the soap bar
– wool is anti microbial so no nasty germs will grow
– like having a merino flannel around the soap bar
– you are left with a pretty pouch to stuff and use as a pin cushion or decorative item.
All wool materials are included, bring 5 soap bars if your choice.